Incorporate virtual reality training into your program to reduce costs and increase safety.
Advancements in virtual reality (VR) technologies have created exciting opportunities for organizations of all sizes to transform the value of workforce training. VirtualPaint is an educational VR training system developed to engage safe classroom learning, build self-confidence, display immediate feedback, motivate performance improvement and eliminate resource consumption.
VirtualPaint™ integrates commercially available third-party hardware, custom spray gun controllers and software products. System operation integrates a spray gun controller, motion tracking and research-based software to calculate meaningful performance feedback. Visual and statistical results create immediate accountability benchmarks that are unbiased and easy to understand.
The Benefits of VR Training
VirtualPaint is a highly adaptable virtual reality training simulator that mimics a fully customized painting and coating production environment.
- Cost effective
- Take hands-on training out of the spray booth and into the classroom
- Customize coatings, parts and equipment to replicate day-to-day operations
- Track data in real time to quantify painter skills
- Allows for continual practice and immediate feedback
- Completely eliminates hazardous air emissions and waste
- Significantly reduces the proper spray application learning curve
- Benefits experienced and novice painters
- Unlimited practice parts and coating at the touch of a button
- Use for hiring skill assessments and re-training evaluations